September 5, 2009

First day of Kindergarten

Once again, better late than never, right?!?!  Well, here is CX on his first big day in Kindergarten.  He was a little nervous, but you can't tell in the picture at all.  He was ready for us to leave him alone so that he could get on with his learning, as he said. 

I am so proud of him.  He has turned out to be the boy I always dreamt that he would be and then so much more.  He is sweet and charming and tender and strong.  I love it and praise God everyday for the wonderful boy he has brought into my life. 

CX loves riding the bus and was very upset when he found out that I might have to take him to school on the days lil' sis had preschool.  He loves the bus, I think it might have something to do with this little one....
She is a pretty cute one.  We love to tease him about her.  He doesn't seem to find it quite as funny as we do!  The feeling is pretty mutual between the two and they go to church together as well.  What more could a mom want for her son?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...