April 27, 2011

Fringe Shirt

Okay, so can I just say that I am loving WobiSobi and all of her wonderful re-styles!

Seriously!  Check these out!








She inspires me every time I pop over to her blog.  She makes me look at my clothes in different ways and think, "Hmm....what can I re-style?".

Well, when she said that she has a favorite blog that inspires her I HAD to check it out!




And, OH MY GOSH!  I wanted to hang out on that blog and read about all her DIY's!

Like this...




Okay, do you know what that is made out of?!?!?!?  Do ya?  Do ya?

Straws and shoe laces!!!!!

Anyway, while I was there, I was inspired by this.


 


So, I made this.




First, I started with a plain white t-shirt.




Then I laid out my tassel trim onto the collar to make sure I had enough.  And cut it where I the seams on the shirt are.




Then I whipped out the old glue gun and got to work.






Then I took a little bit flashier trim and glued that on top of the fringe.




And, TA DA!




Honestly...it took me no time at all.  And it didn't cost me anything either, well, $5 for the shirt, and around $5 for the trim.  Plus it was a present for my SIL if my brother ever asks her to marry him!  I still claim her as my SIL!




Thanks for stopping in today!

I'm linking to these parties...


3 comments:

  1. I love this fringe shirt! I think this is one I could do. How inexpensive, too. I stumbled upon your blog and it's adorable! I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Thanks for linking up! I will have to check out these blogs also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of your inspirational blogs. Anne from Wobi Sobi is a bloggy friend of mine...love her!

    Your piece is so fun...

    Thanks for linking to Creative Juice Thursday. Hope to see you back again this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...