January 19, 2010

Day 12

January 19, 2010

Okay, so I am now caught up with this post.  What you see in these pictures is what it looks like at my house. 

The framer showed up early today and had a crew with him.  Seriously, there was 4 or 5 guys here working like a well oiled machine.  They stayed later than normal...which I think they were trying to get something done before they left.  CX was kind of excited to see them here working when he got off of the bus because they usually start to show up right when he leaves for school in the morning and then go home right before he gets off of the bus.  Poor kid, he loves watching them work and all the equipment that they use. 

Here is what it looks like out my front door now....






See that little hole down there....that will be the access door to the crawl space...how nice is that is you are a plumber and need to get in there?!?!?  Sweet! 

So there you have it.  I have now caught you up to date and then I will be leaving for a week.  We are going to Orlando and probably when we come back it will be all done....yeah right, but it will look a lot different.  Those guys are working fools and I love it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...