December 6, 2010

Cheap-o gifts

I've been looking for some cheap-o presents to make for friends, mailman, garbage man, coaches, etc.  You know what I'm talking about.  All those people that you really appreciate what they do on a daily basis, want to let them know that you care about them and want to give them a little sumpin sumpin, but can't afford to buy everyone something.  And since I am crafty, I am looking for things that I could make fairly quickly and won't put me into bankruptcy.

I'm going to start sharing some gifts that I have found that I think are super cute and super original, or at least I think that they are original.

Anyway, this is my first display.  I found this idea over at Ucreate.  If you haven't heard of this wonderful blog, you are sincerely missing out!  Seriously, stop reading right now and click over.  Wait....finish reading me and then head over.  Okay...this is the first creation as I said before.  The talented Becki over at Infarrantly Creative made this cute little project for Ucreate.
..




Yes, it is a grocery list...but you can customize it!  And, it cost her less than $2 to make!  My kind of price tag! 

So head over to Ucreate right now and check out all the wonderful crafts Kari has put together for all of stalkers um, bloggers.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope to see you again soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...