January 31, 2011

I was a good girl!

So, I don't have a before picture, but I did have a massive mess going on in the basement.  Remember, i couldn't play with my new Silhouette Digital Cutter until I packed up the basement for the remodel.

Well...mamacita came over after Lil' Sis's game on Saturday and helped me out.

She basically took some of my brothers crap stuff to him or actually her house for safe keeping.  Actually, I was just going to store it in the massive unit we have in our back yard, but she happily took it off of my hands.  Thanks momma!

So...we purged and organized a bunch of things.  And now, I have this in my basement.




I'm so proud of us for getting it done.  Before, you couldn't even see the carpet.  Really!  It was a huge catch-all.  Now, it is empty!

So, you know what that means!  Oh yeah!  Time to play with the new toy!

Mamacita and I are excited to try this new bad boy out and it takes forever to download the "updated" software.

Now, don't get me wrong.  I'm sure that if I lived in Big Town or something were there is a population higher than 100 I probably wouldn't have to wait as long.  But when you live out in the boonies, you have to pay the price for privacy and NO HIGH SPEED INTERNET!

We do have Hughes net, but it is still slow.  Much faster than dial up, though!

Needless to say, it took us so long downloading everything that we didn't get time to play before it was time to take her back to her car.

Oh, well...guess I'll have to try to figure this bad boy out on my own.  Wish me luck!

Thanks for coming by today.  Hope you'll visit again.

P.S.  Sir just texted me that the basement looks great, but we have to have the old garage cleaned out as well.  Hmmm...kind of convenient since he is in Las Vegas right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...