February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope you share today with someone you love.  I know I will!



And, in honor of CX's valentines I have come across some awfully good word play for Valentine's Day cards...Check it out!



Yeah, this isn't new...what about this one?



Yep, it's a cute play on words.  This one?



My kiddos sew wouldn't get this one.  Sorry, too much?




Kinda corny, huh?!  Sorry, next...




Awe...isn't that a sweet one?  Can't help it, it's a gift!




This is a new one...but a cutie!




Har D Har Har!




Don't have any explanations for this one.




You think they would frown upon this one at school?

And last but not least...this is definitely my favorite that I have found.




Yeppers...them are pickled eggs in that thar jar!  Nice and classy!  Only the best Valentine for the best Egg!
Hee Hee!

Hope you all have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...