April 18, 2009

Soccer days

Today Sis had her second soccer game of the season and was a little bit more timid than the first game, but she did very good at staying with the ball and kicking. I feel so bad for her coach, she doesn't really have any idea of what she is doing, but I don't really think that the girls care as long as they get to play goalie.

I was at Sis's game today and didn't get to see CX's game, but heard that they ended up tying the game and that my son had a major meltdown. Sorry that I missed that one. Apparently, the reason CX had a meltdown was because we were split-up today and he missed his sister's game. (At least, that's what he told me.) We'll just have to wait and see.

Well, it's official. I am going to be coaching Sis's soccer team next week for practice and their game. I am planning on having some drills for the girls to do and hopefully the girls will have fun. I think that they just need a lot of touch time with the ball. They seem to do great at chasing the ball all over the field.

Here is a picture of the "Mean Machine" in action at today's soccer game. She did great, but was pooped out by the end of the third quarter. She really seems to enjoy the game, for now anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...