July 1, 2009

Shabby blog

Well, I have been playing around with this blog thing for a while now. I am trying to make it my own, but I am having some difficulties with certain things. But I think that I am doing okay so far. What do you think?

I went to this awesome website http://www.shabbyblogs.com/ and everything that they have on their website is absolutely free to download! Yep, FREE!!! I love it! And they are super cute and some of it is fairly easy to load onto your blog and others are giving me a headache! Oh well. I will just deal for now.

If you know of any other sites that might be good for free blog stuff, please let me know. I am still a pup when it comes to blogging, but I want to make it my own. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...