No, I haven't fallen off of the face of the earth. I have been rather busy and have neglected my blogging quite a bit. I have a few posts to catch up on, and I will post them, I promise. But for right now, I just wanted to let you all know that I am still here and I am still kicking!
I was reading a fellow bunco buddy's blog and found out that I had been tagged. It is apparently my turn to make a list for all of those that read my blog. It is a list of 50 things you might not know about me. So without further delay, here it goes....
1. I was born in the Autumn, ironic, no?!
2. I have a small tattoo on my right back shoulder blade. It is a butterfly, and no, there are no regrets.
3. I am terrified of clowns. I know, freak! Can't help it, don't know why, just don't like them!
4. I also do not like mascots. I think it has to do with not being able to see their faces. They don't talk, they might be making rude gestures with their faces and I don't even know if they are even looking at me or not. Weird, I know.
5. I have never been outside of the continential United States.
6. Would love to visit Italy and Greece. Yummo food and gorgeous views!
7. I am very anal about things. It needs to be perfect or not at all. That causes some problems at times.
8. I am a visual organizer. What does that mean? Basically, out of sight, out of mind.
9. I am trying to be better about organization and keeping my life in order.
10. I found my salvation at the ripe age of 33.
11. I am very curious about religion and the bible. I am always wanting to learn new things and find answers to questions.
12. I am the child of what some might call a "dysfunctional family". We seemed to function pretty well for the title that we held.
13. I am the oldest child in my family.
14. I have two brothers. Johnny, is 28 and is my maternal brother. Dylan is 18 and is my paternal brother.
15. I was engaged twice before I found my one true love. Wouldn't change a thing, either. All those choices led me to him.
16. I used to think that "family guy" was the stupidest show ever, now I am totally addicted to it. I love little Stewie!
17. While I was in labor with CX, I had them turn the tv to the "Simpsons". I still remember which episode it was!
18. I had extreme baby blues with Sis the first few months of her life. I didn't know what it was at the time, but looking back, it all makes sense.
19. I am on an antidepressant, but I am not depressed. Apparently I am blessed with PMDD which is extreme PMS! Yay me!
20. I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, especially around Easter. They seem to be extra yummy then.
21. I loathe people who leave their blinkers on while driving down the road. How on earth do they not hear that "click, click, click" sound?!?!?!
22. I also have a problem with people who don't use their blinkers. Hello! They put them on the car for a reason! (Sorry, I'm getting a little sassy.)
23. I love to cook for my family, but I hate to clean up the kitchen.
24. I am a crafty girl.
25. I would just about do anything to make my kiddos smile. I'm not a push-over, but I try to do what I can.
26. I enjoy a drink now and then. Socially, of course.
27. I have a severe problem with drinking Diet Cokes. Can't get enough.
28. I am not happy with my body.
29. I grew up in the middle of nowhere, Elkland, MO.
30. I can curl my tongue, can you?
31. I seriously dispize commericals. DVRs are awesome!
32. I am one of the most ungraceful people you will ever meet. I fall up stairs!
33. I am a rather shy person.
34. Dave Matthews' voice makes me melt like "butta".
35. I have many friends, but haven't found that one that is my BFF. Maybe I'm too reserved or reclusive.
36. I was a cheerleader in high school, captain actually.
37. I do not like to iron anything!
38. I can kill any plant that you give to me. Honestly, I can kill a cactus.
39. I have a scare on my right hand from my fish, Philbert. Long story, if you want to know, just ask me sometime.
40. I snort when I laugh really, really hard.
41. I am drawn to the tackiest item in the store. Can't help it, I want to take the rejects home and love them.
42. My favorite color is green.
43. I love to use power tools.
44. I get easily distracted. And forget to follow thru with things.
45. I love to start projects, it just seems hard to finish them.
46. I love the smell of fresh cut grass.
47. I love the fall and wearing sweaters.
48. Halloween is my favorite holiday. You get to pretend to be something other than yourself for a little while.
49. I want my children to grow up to be happy, healthy christians.
50. I love watching the St. Louis Cardinals. Go Cards!