August 4, 2009

Security

For those of you that enjoy visiting my blog, I just wanted to update you on things that I have done to my blog. I was reading a blog that I follow and had noticed an entry where she was upset about something.....I read further and found out the problem and honestly, it freaked me out.

This woman was informed of a picture from her blog, of her child, that was found on a website. She did not know this particular website, apparently it was a childcare center or something...it has since been shut down, but none the less....it was still a picture of her child.

So, being the freak that I am....I immediately logged into my blog and changed a few things. Those of you that know me personally, it won't be a big deal, but those of you that google me or just happen upon this blog....no offense, but I am a mother and I am PROTECTIVE of my babies! I have changed their names and will no longer be putting pictures of their faces on here, at least not front on photos. I hope that this doesn't offend anyone, but it just got me thinking, and there are some people out there, that unfortunately, do unthinkable things.

Okay, so enough about that. If you are mother, it might just be something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...