September 25, 2009

Fun Fabric Pumpkins-The Sequel

Remember my post a while back about those fun fabric pumpkins?  I told you to check them out here.  Well, I decided that I needed some of my own.  They are pretty cute and very easy to make.  The hardest part was finding fabric that I liked.  I even made a few for a couple of friends of mine, one just like this and then a purple silk embroidery one.  Yes, it was purple and it turned out super stinking cute.  I'm not that big into purple, but I would have it in my house. 
Here is my stairway landing and I had to dress it up for the holidays.  This is my make shift mantle since I have no fire place.  We hang stockings from it and everything else.  Here is what it looks like now for the fall season.



I think it looks festive.
Happy Fall!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...