September 26, 2009

"The Ugly Truth"



Since I am a stay at home momma, I don't normally get to go to the movies, and even when I do, it is usually something that is computer animated.  (Not that there is anything wrong with that.)  But I went to the movies (cheap, old) last night and watched "The Ugly Truth".  Oh my gosh!  I laughed my butt off!  It was so freaking funny and it is soooooo true!  Unfortunately, but it is!  I can say this because Jeff sat me down one time, before we got married and we had "the talk".  The talk that men aren't really our friends...they are just trying to find an angle to get into our pants.  It is a hard pill to swallow, but once I started thinking about it, it all clicked.  Why the heck aren't moms having this talk with their daughters when they have the "birds and bees" talk?!?!?!?  If I had known it probably would have changed a lot of things, not that I would go back and change anything, but you know what I mean.  Girls, if you don't believe me and you have a significant other, ask him!  Tell him to be totally honest with you, have him give you the ugly truth and he will tell you everything that this movie tells you. 


I honestly didn't know anything about this movie besides this hunk of meat!  Yum-O!!  But I am so glad that I went and honestly, I want to see it again.  I missed so much laughing the first time!

Girls, if you are single you probably won't like this movie, but if you are married, you will totally get it!  Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!  Maybe I just needed a good laugh, I don't know, but I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...