September 5, 2009

Preciousness

Is this not the most precious thing that you have ever seen?  It is a picture that my 4 year old daughter drew of her friends that she has made thru preschool.  You can't see it, but each girl has her name written over their head and one girl is from her preschool class last year, that she is still very good friends with and the other is of a new girl in her class this year that she is fastly becoming good friends with as well.  I just think it is super sweet and had to share with you all! 
Lil' sis and I are going to the firestation next week and are taking these two precious girls with us.  I might be insane for inviting them, but I have to get used to her having friends along sometime, right?  They are both adorable girls and the three of them get along so well.  Lil' sis is blessed with good friends, and honestly, I can say the same for CX.  He has made some really good friends that I think he will keep for years to come.

2 comments:

  1. My babies are blessed to have your babies as friends too. And me and Matt are blessed to have you and Jeff. I'm just as crazy about you as the girls are about each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! We love you all as well!! God works in mysterious ways, but He definately knows what He is doing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...