November 1, 2009

A challenge

One of the blogs that I follow is starting a new challenge for the month of November.  And since I have nothing else to do with my time, yeah right, I am going to join in on this challenge. 

If you are interested it is a recipe challenge.  You visit this blog site and she has three different recipes for you to try out.  You can try one, two or all three of them, but she wants to know how you liked them.  If you liked them and if there was any difficulties or what-nots. 

I checked out the first set of recipes and they looked pretty yummy, so I am going to join in.  If you are interested in it, check it out here.  The blog is called somewhat simple and the recipes look just that, somewhat simple.  I think I am going to try the banana sour cream cake.  It looks yummy.  Let me know if you check it out and if you try a recipe.  And while you're there, grab a button as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...