January 22, 2010

day 14


January 22, 2010

Hello....does anyone need a few good men?!  Well, get ready to be jealous, because I have 5 of the best guys around right now doing everything that I say.  Seriously!!  Well, not everything I say, but anything that I want when it comes to my house!  =P

Here is the newest picture from my front door....Not much different, but they did work today!



They poured the concrete for our garage floor today.  It took two trucks to bring enough concrete for a three car garage....crazy that doesn't look like you need that much, does it?




They put more of the sub floor down for the foyer, laundry room, mechanical room and mud room.  Doesn't look like you can put all of that into that space, but that is the plan.  Just have to wait and see.




We've had quite a bit of rain and haven't really had a chance for anything to dry out, so this is what my yard looks like since all of this started.  Especially since we had two concrete trucks in the yard today it is really nice and muddy! 





They finished ripping the siding off of the north east side of the house.  I was in my bedroom, which is the window on the left and it sounded like they were coming thru the ceiling on me.  Seriously, I could hear every word they were saying, it was like they were standing right next to me.





Then they went ahead and rounded the corner.  Check out how much they got done on the back of the house.  I am very impressed.  Although, I keep hearing this is the fast part, it's the inside finishing that takes forever.  Great.



I know, I know....I still have my Christmas door decorations up.  I just can't bring myself to put my spring stuff up yet.  It's so gloomy, I need to come up with something that is just for winter time.  I'll show you what I come up with for the doors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...