March 12, 2010

February 15

Well, it ended up snowing pretty good this morning, so I didn't expect to see the guys working today.  But while they were off I thought I would walk around and take a few pictures.

Here is a picture of my stairway.  It is going to be sooo cool and that window that is there right now, will eventually come out and that will be the inside wall of the new master suite. 
I know it is hard to tell, but this is going to be my mud room/entry from the garage.  It will be nice to have a place to take all of those muddy shoes off without tracking it thru the house or having to trip over all of the piles because we don't have anywhere to store them.
This is my laundry room...hard to tell, but to the left will be a window and we are going to put a sink under that.  I couldn't decide if I wanted a sink in there or not, but the more I think about it, the more I think it is a great idea.  There are so many times that I am soaking something in the kitchen sink and wishing I had one in the laundry room.  Now I will!


They are starting to frame the entry way here.
You can also see that the roofer came out and dropped off the new shingles for the roof.  We have been needing a roof for a really looooong time.
The three car garage with extra wide doors and extra deep capacity.  Sahweet!
Here it is.  Can you imagine it?!?!?!?

Thanks for checking in again.  Can't wait to show you the next group of pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...