April 10, 2010

My to-craft list

Well, I have been browsing around in blog land for quite some time now and am getting mad at myself.  Why, you ask?!?!?!?  Well, I keep finding all of these super cute things that I want to try to make myself and keep forgetting where I found these things!  It is very annoying and it takes me forever to find them.  So, I am going to start a to-craft list. 

Once the house is all done, whenever that will be, I am going to come back to my to-craft list and get started on some crafting! 

So, my first feature is these spring ribbon wristlets from Tatertots and Jello.  Jen has the cutest little ideas.  I've tried a few of them and am very inspired by her.  I love the blog name as well!!  Go over and check her blog out sometime.  She is sure to have something that you will like.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...