April 10, 2010

Brick

Well, we are making our way, slowly, but surely.  I have had some masonry fellows out here for the past couple of weeks and they are making my house look absolutely amazing!  I am loving the brick that I picked out and cannot believe the difference that it is making already.

This picture was taken after the third day of brick work.  Crazy!  I know that brick is a little bit more pricey than siding, but for the extra cost, your house goes up in price and you have that extra added insulation.  Which in the long run means your heating and cooling bills should be cheaper. 

Here is the new deck doors with the brick all the way up to the soffit.  So cool! 

They started to wrap the house with wire so that next week they can start on putting the rock on the front!  Yea!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...