June 26, 2010

Another crafty idea

Okay, so it is late and I have insomnia (don't know if I really do or not but I am up late again!) and I like to peruse the blog world while my family dreams of sugardrops.  I always find adorable things for my baby girl to make for her, but I rarely find things for my boy.   He isn't a baby anymore, unfortunately, so the majority of boy things I find are geared for the very young boy.  Well, I found this tutorial over at Ucreate on one of her guest blog tutorials here by Larissa at Just Another Day In Paradise

Shhhhh, don't tell CX, but I think I might whip one of these out for a little sumpin sumpin for him.  He always gets bummed when I make something for Lil' Sis.  It's just so hard to find awesome things for boys.

What do you think?






I think he will totally dig it!  I'll be posting pictures soon!  Thanks for looking today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...