June 2, 2010

yes, I still exist

Sorry for the long hiatus from blog land.  We have been very busy with the addition on the house and are trying to a bunch of stuff by ourselves as to try to save some money.  You'd be amazed at the things you can do if you have the right tools.  I am sure that it takes us longer to get certain things done, but there is such satisfaction when you complete a project by yourself.

Call me crazy, but I love working with power tools!!  Seriously!  Over the long weekend we were finishing tiling the new laundry room and I got to use the tile saw!  Yep, I am a nerd, but you should have seen the smile come across my face. 

Anyway, I am stoked that it is coming to a close, but then the remodeling on the inside will be starting soon and I am looking forward to it, but then again, I have mixed feelings on the issue.  It's just because it is a change and I don't deal with changes very well.  I very much like routine and normalcy.  Yep, that's me, miss boooorrring!  I'm getting better, but it still frightens me at times. 

Alrighty, thats what I have for right now.  I promise to come back sooner!  Thanks for checking in with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...