October 18, 2010

a hunting we will go!

My FIL has a few hundred acres or so just about an hour and a half away from us that my family men like to hunt and camp on.  Well, this weekend, Lil' Sis thought that she had to go hunting like the men.  I had to stay back because I had toddler duty at church.  It seems like I missed out on some pretty good family bonding time.  Although, it is good for the kids to spend some time with daddy without momma around.

Just had to share a few pics from their weekend of hunting.


CX driving daddy's four wheeler all by himself.  (Yes, I know!  No helmet!  Sorry mom!)


CX's target practice.  Thought he did pretty good.  He's really only been shooting for about a year.
(Yep, we are those hillbilly people who teach our young to use a weapon.)



Getting ready to leave for the big hunt!  No, CX did not drive his sister.  She got to ride with daddy.


Getting ready for bed from a long day of hunting.

And last, but not least, well maybe least.  I can't help myself.  My little one will kill me one of these days, but I love the pic and just had to share.



Lil' Sis on the pot!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...