November 15, 2010

Help, I need somebody! Help!

I know that it has been a few days since my last entry and I just wanted to let you all know what in the world I have been up to.  Well, believe it or not, I have been boxing my craft room up.  Yep...right before the holidays and I am no longer allowed to craft due to the fact that we are remodeling the inside of our casa.  I'm so bummed!

But, I did get to talk my dearest into letting me keep my sewing machine out in the upstairs room where we will all be sleeping for who knows how long.  So, I don't have to put it all up, but the majority has to go into boxes and then into my huge 20 foot storage unit.

I think I might go into withdrawal!  Seriously!  I've been on a real creative kick here lately and now I have to box it all up!?!?!?


"Get over yourself!"  That's what dearest always says to me whenever I'm starting to feel sorry for myself.  And yes, I should be looking at the big picture, I'm getting a new house!

So, I am still going to try to do a few things here and there, but for the most part I am going to be on a crafting hiatus.  Maybe this will push me to work on my sewing skills and to finish all those unfinished projects I have going on.  Hmm....that sounds like a challenge to me.

I think that I will make it a challenge for myself to finish all those unfinished sewing projects before my house is finished with the remodel.  Which, I don't really have a time line on that, so it might work in my favor.  But then again, I will be busy with the house as well.  I'm gonna have to think on this one.  What do you all think?  Finish unfinished projects or just let them sit and collect more dust?  It's now in your hands my dear followers!  Just leave me a comment and let me know what you think I should do.  You make the decision for me.

I'll miss you all, my dear supplies and inspiration.  Until we meet again!  Then I can put you into your new home in the upstairs bonus room where I am going to be creating to my little hearts content!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...