December 14, 2010

cheap-o gifts #3

Oh, Oh, Oh...I found another one.

I was blog hopping, or stalking as I like to call it and was checking out a link party on Shanty 2 Chic and found this adorable and cheap-o idea at Today's Fabulous Finds .  It is a pretty cute little crafty blog and she has this great idea.




It's a Game Night In A Bag.  What a great idea and what about an inexpensive one at that!

Janet gives you all the help to make one just like this.  If I only lived in a neighborhood.  Yeah right!!  Not me...I'm a country girl at heart!  Just click here to get the full tutorial.

Now, who do I make these for?  The mailman, the garbage man, or the bus driver?  Maybe all three!

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!  By the way...in case you didn't know, and my kids won't let me forget, Christmas is only 11 days away!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...