January 5, 2011

cheap-o gifts #4

Okay, I know it is after Christmas, but I am always looking for good, inexpensive little gifts to make and have sitting around the house.  You never know when you are going to need an impromptu gift.

So, I have decided to keep with my Cheap-o Gifts.  Whenever I come across something that I think is cool and inexpensive (sorry, don't mean to offend with the word cheap) I will share with you.

So without further adieu, I give to you Cheap-O Gift #4





It would make an adorable gift for a girlfriend or as a thank you to any of your lady people.  Sorry...lost my train of thought.  Brain Fart!

Anyway, have a wonderful day, thank you for stopping in and I will be posting a craft or tutorial soon...just need to get my home back in order from "The Sickness".  You know exactly what I'm talking about! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...