January 10, 2011

Please excuse my absence...

My BIL and his family are in town from New Mexico, so my time has been a little busy with family and such.  But I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten you and I will be back for more fun.

I am currently working on a project to post...I'm so excited about it.  But you'll just have to be patient with me.

Today we are planning on taking the kids to Chuck E. Cheese's.  Wish me luck!  That place is like crack for kids.  Don't get me wrong, I've been to quite a few "family" friendly places and this is one place that I actually feel comfortable letting my kids go to.  Especially since they can't leave the place without an adult with a matching glow in the dark stamp.  Love that!




Well, I am off to grocery shop since we are supposed to be getting a massive amount of snow later today.  That should be fun as well! 

Thanks for stopping by and please come back soon.  I promise my project will be here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...