February 27, 2011

Basement demo

If you follow my blog, you know that we have been working on our house since last January.

First we added on.  Now, is the renovation time.

This is what we did Saturday after Lil' Sis's last basketball game of the season.  (BTW...she had so much fun playing.  She made one basket in this season, which is awesome!  She doesn't have the power to get that darn ball up in the air.)

I had bought a shelving unit to store my pantry goodies.  And I had to cut pieces of particle board so that my canned items would sit flat.  Why did I have to buy a shelving unit for my pantry goodies you want to know?!

Well, this is why...




 




This was my pantry/laundry room.  Yep, right off of the kitchen.  That's a great place to traipse dirty undies thru!  MMMM good!

So now, this is what it looks like. 


That's my pile of dirt, nails and plastic anchors that I have to pick up.



We still have to remove the lovely linoleum and all the sheet rock.  But this eventually will become a closet off of the master bathroom and a new pantry for my kitchen!  A functional pantry!

Just wanted to update you all.  Thanks for coming by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...