February 19, 2011

Clean up

Yesterday while the kids were at school I decided to get off of my rump and do something.  I really wanted to create but I have other things that have to be done.  Which is okay, but I was really craving some crafting time.

Oh well...such is life.  I gotta get this basement and the old garage cleaned out so we can get started on the master bathroom.  So, I marched my happy little tush downstairs.  Opened the door to the old garage and this is what was waiting for me.  Awe man!












What a mess!  Well, I better get this done so I can create today.  I will reward myself for all the hard work I'm going to put into this garage.

After about an hour and a half I had thrown away a ton of stuff and tired to organize the few things I kept.

Half of the stuff in here I had no idea what the flip to do with.  So I just trashed it.  Hope I didn't throw anything away I wasn't supposed to.

But now look...














Isn't it pretty and clean?!  Now we get to tear down all the drywall and make another mess in here.

Sir keeps telling me that we have to make a mess to make it pretty.  I sure as heck hope so! 

Thanks for stopping by.  I'll be back with pics of the garage after we destroy it.

You are riveted, I am sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...