February 16, 2011

demo is good for the soul

Saturday we decided to do a little demolition.  It was so much fun and I so enjoyed it!

Remember my old love nest?




Well, it is no longer there.




We started in a little spot and just went from there.  This is what it ended up looking like. 




 


We also ripped out that closet of ours.  It was kind of a sad moment for me.

Not because my closet is gone, well kind of, but because that is were I got engaged.




Yes, I know it is a weird place to get engaged, but that is where Sir asked me.  Now, that is where my new shower and pooper are going to be.  Nice, huh?!

Then on Sunday we took out the linen closet at the end of the hallway.  The kiddos helped with this one and had a blast doing it.  Sir kept telling me I needed to record it, but the cameras battery was dead.  Of course!






Wow, my hallway looks gigantic now!  I guess it always was, it just really looks huge now!  It's 5 feet wide...yep, we have a large hallway.

So, that is what we did over the weekend.  Next we get to start on the basement!  Woo hoo!

Til next time, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...