April 24, 2009

My little Yadi!



I just had to brag about my guy wearing the catcher's attire at baseball practice last night. Isn't he the cutest?! I know, I know...."Mom, you're embarrassing me!" Sorry, that's my job kiddo! He was so excited about it and said that he really enjoyed catching for his teammates.

Their practice went really well, and they all seemed pretty much into the game and what was going on. I know that they don't have real long attention spans right now, but for 5 & 6 year olds they did great!
The siblings of the players seemed to keep themselves busy as well! Playing Ring Around the Rosies and Duck, Duck, Goose. It was so great to see them all getting along and having a good time as well. I am sure practices can get pretty boring for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...