October 1, 2009

I'm weak! Dangitt!

Okay, so here is the story....I have been trying my darndest to not shop at this place.  My husband thinks that it is the root of all that is evil and wrong with this world.  You would need to sit down and talk to him about why this is, but when he explains it, it makes perfect sense.  Soooo....I haven't spent money or even stepped foot in one of these places for almost 2 months.  Yes, it is possible to get your shopping done without having to venture to this place.  AND.....I have been saving money as well!  Go figure! 
I was out running a few errands today and my lil one was totally cranky and wanting a nap.  Well, I still had a few things that I really needed to get today, so instead of going to three different stores, which I normally would have done....I broke down and stopped in on the one stop shopping mart. 

Yes, granted it did save me time in the long run and I only spent $15, but it's the whole principal of the thing.  And, it didn't help the lil one out, she never went down for a nap.  Gosh dangitt! 

I broke down for no good reason, I  am so ashamed of myself!  Please forgive me, Jeff!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...