October 14, 2009

Sweet Porcelain

This may be the strangest thing anyone has ever posted on, but if you know me at all, you will so understand.

This is my new favorite thing in my house.  Seriously!

My family of 4 that has had two bathrooms for as long as we have been in this house, which is since we became a family.  Well, we took the toilet out of the master bathroom for another project and have been without it since May.  Yeah, no joke....we have been with only one toilet for almost 6 months.  Which, if you only have one toilet you won't understand, but it has been some adjustment.  Thank goodness we removed it in the summertime, because I have been sending CX outside if sis and I are using it or if dad is camped out with heavy reading. 
I don't know why we waited so long to get another one, but I am so glad that we have it now.  I am a big, big fan of indoor plumbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...