October 21, 2010

Poltergeist?

Okay, my Pops is probably going to be a little perturbed, but I have to share this photo.  He is so stinking cute in his little gardening hat.  He has had skin cancer on his face, so he has to be very careful in the sun.  Hence the hat.


Well, my Mim thinks that he looks like a hillbilly.  Well, he is living in the right state for that I guess.

So, get this.  I think he kind of looks like the creepy preacher from "Poltergeist 2".  I think I was traumatized by this image of this creepy old man walking around looking for a little blond girl singing "God is in his holy temple."  Yikes a bean!



It must just be the hat.  Now that I see the two together, I don't really see the resemblance.  All my Pops needs is a funky tie and a coat and he's got his Halloween costume done for the trick-or-treaters coming to his house this year.


I think he looks pretty good for being 80 years old!

I love you, Pops!

Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...