October 28, 2010

So excited!

I just can't hide it!  I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!

Hee hee!

Guess what?!?  I got a HUGE delivery today!  Seriously, HUMONGOIDE!!!!

Check it out!


What is it you ask and why on earth am I so giddy?!?!!?  Well, this is my new storage unit.  Do you know what that means? 


It means that we get to start moving all of our junk, crap, overflowing pile of poo poo things into here.


And start tearing down walls to begin the remodeling stage in my casa!  YEA!!

I know, it's the little things that make me happy.


Hmmm....smells a little musky in here.  Gonna have to get me some smells good stuff before I move all of my loving things into here.

Had to share, sorry for the dorkiness!  Thanks for visiting, though!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...