November 29, 2010

Black Friday

Okay, now...don't get me wrong, I love a good bargain.  And I am super cheap....sorry, frugal.  But I just don't understand the whole concept of getting up at the butt crack of dawn to freeze my little fanny off to say a few measly bucks.  I don't comprehend...sorry no speak a the cheap-o!

And of course, I didn't see anything in the ads that would warrant me to get my warm fanny out from underneath the covers in the first place.

But, I have to tell you....I don't open the stores on black Friday, but I sure as heck can shut those puppies down!

It has been a tradition for a few years now, I think that this is the fourth year, last year we couldn't do it because I was in New Mexico with all the aliens, but my mamacita and I start shopping around 6 or so and will stay out until 12 or so that evening.  Yep, I won't get my lazy butt out of bed early, but I sure as heck can crawl into bed at all hours of the night!

Which, is a very good thing let me tell you!  I got quite a bit accomplished for my little family.  Got the big things taken care of for the kiddos...you know what I'm talking about.  Got a few things for other members, even thou they say we aren't exchanging gifts.  Why the heck not?!  If I want to buy you a gift, let me do it!  I'm not expecting anything in return!  Just want to see that smile of yours!  Plus, the shelves have all been restocked from the mayhem from the morning and the majority of the sales are still going strong.  Most stores computers still rang up the door-buster prices if you watched carefully.  Ah ha!  Sneaky sneaky!  And, it is a good time for me and my momma to just have girl time!

Granted, I couldn't go to sleep when I got home from my diet of coffee and chocolate and anything else I could put into my mouth.  But it was totally worth it!

Now, does anyone want to finish my list for me?  I'm pooped!  Plus, I have to wrap all those darn presents!  Oh well, such is life.

Gotta go get to wrapping...thanks for stopping by!  Come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...