January 25, 2011

It's here! It's here!!!

Oh. My. Goodness!!!!

I am so excited!

I have entered almost every contest on the many blogs that I have come across to win this bad boy.  Without much luck I never won.  But don't worry your little hearts! 

My mamacita and I were talking about how cool it would be to have one of these, so we did some searching.  This thing-a-ma-jig retails for like $300.00 give or take and alot of the blogs that I follow that I didn't win from gave discounts if you ordered using their special code.  But it still made my butt tushy pucker.  (That means I'm tight with the moolah.)

Any-who, we found this website that had it on sale for $164.99.  Still quite a bit for me, so I sat and stewed about it for almost 3 weeks.  Then I finally decided, if it was still on sale I would get it.  (My mamacita and I are going to split it!)  Suhweet!

Well, it arrived today and I'm so excited to start playing with it.  Only one catch...I have to pack up my basement for the remodel before I can even think about playing.  Awe....it's like I'm a little kid with a new toy who can't play until I clean my room.  Actually, that is pretty much exactly how it is.  I'm  just a big kid.

So, exactly what is this wondermous new crafty gadget that I am talking about?

This!!!!!




This is soo cool!  Hopefully I will be getting my basement done soon so I can start playing!

Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time!



1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky! I want one of these too but they are really expensive in the UK (just like everything else!) Look forward to seeing what you do with it. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...