January 28, 2011

Little Work Bench from Hades


Yes.  You read that correctly!

I have been working on the little workbench from Hades!  Sir got it for me for all of my little projects that I do.  He thought it would be nice and you know...it is very thoughtful and nice of him.  But let me tell you something, I was cussing up a storm (in my head-kiddos around) putting this thing together.



Yosemite Sam has nothing on me mumbling under my breath.

Any who...I got this bad boy all put together with the help of my kiddos.  Umm...yeah, they sat in the van playing their DS's while I mumbled and grumbled!  But if you ask them, they helped and don't you judge them!

So, you want to see this contraption?  No!  Well, too bad!  I am gonna have to ask for forgiveness for the things I thought today so you are going to have to see it! 

Here she is!



Isn't she a beaut?

Sorry, I was still frustrated when I took that picture.  This one is much better.




Now when I have a project to do, I have a little bench that I can use my handsaw on!  Woo Hoo!

See you next time!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...