February 3, 2011

I'm a slave for you



Oops....No not her!

I mean these two!




Yes, that is my babies!  And yes, I am inside taking this picture while they are outside cleaning off my deck!  I'm such a good momma!

Actually, they begged to go outside.  I said no because it was only 14 degrees outside but they pleaded their case and I couldn't resist.  "We will be out of your hair for a little while.  And when we come back inside your deck will be clean."  I didn't really care about the deck, but getting out of my hair won me over!

I made them eat a nice warm lunch, bundled them up and watched them thru the windows.





They only stayed out 30 minutes and I watched them the whole time, but I needed that break desperately!

And when they came back in, this was waiting for them!  Yum-mo!




We are currently on snow day number three, but CX was sick on Monday, so he hasn't been out since Sunday for church.

Yes, we all have cabin fever.  Even Zippy!

The blizzard sure did make my front yard look pretty though!




We only got about 5 1/2 inches of snow.  Apparently, there were places up north of us that got over a foot!  Holy Smokes!  I'll stick with my little ole 5 1/2 inches!




Plus, Sir made it back late last night.  Thank goodness for safe travels!

He brought back the kiddos 2 half pound Reese's peanut butter cups.  Yes, they do make such a thing!








And they are as yummy as the original smaller ones, just much, much bigger! 

Thanks for seeing us today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...