March 22, 2011

spring break

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still here.

We just got done with Spring Break and have been busy with the house as well.

I had a great time with my kiddos, but let me tell you something...I never realized how tired I get from playing with them.  I must really be out of shape!

I have also been working on some projects.

I'm currently working on this bad boy.




Stay tuned to see the reveal!  I am now off to "Lowe's" again.

I think I really need to invest in some stock there!  At least I might get a percentage back from all the moolah I sink into that store!

And I also want to share this picture of my baby girl!




We went to the park Sunday evening, since it was 80+ degrees.

I don't have any pics of CX or dad, they were across the field playing soccer.  But we had a great time and it was a perfect way to say good-bye to spring break.

Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...