April 12, 2011

Accountability

So, I don't know if you have noticed or not, but I have been on a blogging hiatus.

Why?

Well, for starters, as previously stated, my grandfather died and I was having some inner issues that I needed to deal with.  Plus, my camera has bit the big one and finally decided to go to camera heaven.  (You know, considering how much the kiddos played with it, it lasted a heck of a lot longer than I anticipated!)  Then, I have the remodeling going on, which is a huge headache as of right now.  And then, I was feeling under the weather for the past week.



But, I am back and better than ever!  *Better knock on wood!*

Okay, so the reason I am posting now is that I am needing an accountability partner.  Are you game?!

You don't have to do anything really, just read my blog, okay?!

I know, I know, it is a really big commitment, but I am serious about this!

I am trying to lose a few pounds and actually, that isn't quite right.  I don't really want to lose weight, I just want my clothes to fit me.  Make sense?  No?  Well, have you ever known those women (men don't count) who just can grab whatever in their closet and look amazing and not have to try on another outfit because the first one they tried on made them feel fat or uncomfortable?  Are you one of those women?!!!!  I envy you!

Every morning, I try on at least three shirts before I am some what comfortable with it.  Seriously!

That is kind of an overkill, no?

So, I have started walking every morning.  Once the kiddos get on the bus, I walk up and down my drive and access road for thirty minutes as fast as I can without running.  (I used to run before I met Sir, then it all went to pot!)

I will check in with you, let you know my weight, my measurements if you want them and how I feel.  Then all you have to do is read and if you feel like you would like to give a little comment of encouragement that would be great!

Soooo, can you commit?

You are all mostly anonymous to me, which is just fine, cause then you can tell me to get up off of my flabby tush and move it and I won't be offended!  Plus, I kinda want you to do that.

So, today is going to be day one of accountability.

I walked for 30 minutes and my shoe broke, but I kept right on going.




Yes, I am that pale!  Don't judge!

I weighed 143 pounds!  Wowza!  I knew the ole jeans were getting snug, but didn't know I was over the 140 mark.  Oh well...doing something about it now, right!?

And after I got done walking I was on a high!  Seriously!  I am in from the walk and cleaned my house from top to bottom!  Did all the laundry but didn't get to the stove.  Will try to tackle that tomorrow.

So, thanks for checking in and I will see you all tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...